Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

a few photos from 2016 Supernationals

Hi Guys. I went to the F100 Supernational today. It was here in Lebanon Tennessee where I live so all I had to do is drive down the street.:) I could have posted a huge amount of photos but just chose a few that were kind of interesting. I chose not to enter my green machine because I could not be there all day. I had to be content with just driving it there and parking it on the grass. But there were a lot of other similar trucks entered there anyway. The exhibits ran the whole gamut from total frame off restorations to rusty but interesting barn finds and everything in between. A great show!!!

Attachments

• green machine.jpg
  • cat motor.jpg
  • chrome.jpg
  • stacks.jpg
  • tgate.jpg
a few more...

Attachments

• mohagony.jpg
  • vintage trucks.jpg
  • motor.jpg
Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wow, that engine bay in the green one is nice. ...I think he would have used braided hoses and made a chrome battery box based on all the other customization he did.

Som of the bays of show trucks I've seen on the past are truly insane with literally no rubber, metal or plastic....all chrome or ss.

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

Ken, I agree. The trucks that I was really interested in were the ones that were close to the model year of my truck. I wanted to see how they solved some of the issues that I am looking into. I doubt that I will ever do a body off resto but I can clean it up a lot. I love doing this kind of stuff.
Donald

Yes Roy. There were a few there that were orange. But One question I do have: Why would you even want to put a Cummins engine in an F100?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Engine swaps...and why not staying true...That goes way back, and you will get some colourful answers for sure, lol! I'm not even going there, hahaha!

That's some wisdom there Roy....but to each their own I suppose....eh?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
It's nice when people appreciate what an owner has put into his/her vehicle and leave the negative comments out. :wavey:
I completely agree.

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I found it kind of interesting how they got the different engines to fit. I think I posted a photo where a Cat engine was dropped in. Very neat how they did it. Pretty extensive cutting of the fire wall but the truck was pretty out there anyways. They used expanded wire mesh for the flooring instead of a floor pan. I would imagine that air conditioning was not an issue. :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I found it kind of interesting how they got the different engines to fit. I think I posted a photo where a Cat engine was dropped in. Very neat how they did it. Pretty extensive cutting of the fire wall but the truck was pretty out there anyways. They used expanded wire mesh for the flooring instead of a floor pan. I would imagine that air conditioning was not an issue. :)

Or noise? A lot of work!

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Yes Roy. There were a few there that were orange. But One question I do have: Why would you even want to put a Cummins engine in an F100?

That might start an interesting conversation:wasntme:

Thanks for sharing the pics. Love to see some more if you have any smilieeatndrink

Ford Truck Articles