Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your Bumpside!!

I did a brief search and didn't find a thread for this and my truck was getting jealous of all the dent pics so.

Here it is! Post up a pic of your Bumpside and a brief description of it
Here's my work in progress.

Attachments

• 72 truck4.jpg
  • 72 truck.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
Mine is also a work in progress... need to finish the bed swap and the brakes keep leaking down after sitting...
F6002.jpg

Thats a great truck! My dad has one that look's just like that one. I need to make sure I get it from him before he decides to sell it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have a tailgate...but that's it...

image155.jpeg

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Good looking trucks!

I don't have it any more but I should try to find pics of my old '71.

I was able to get her running over the weekend and now I cant stop cranking it up. That has also made me stop waffling around and finally locate a new tank and purchase it. The new fuel tank will be here tomorrow!!
Thought I would see how the 44 year old paint would clean up so I did this small spot as a test run.

Now I got to do it all....

Attachments

• IMG_0028.JPG
I managed to put in the gas tank and put the seat cover on the bottom half of my seat for this old truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.JPG
  • IMG_0048.JPG
Great looking truck Jager! I had flash backs when i saw the interior. It is a mirror image of mine when i picked it up although yours is in much better shape than mine was.

Ford Truck Articles