Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4'" bds lift with 37" toyo open country

hey guys im new to this site but not new to ford trucks. i currently have an 06 6.0 dually welding truck and just purchased a 2010 f350 harley edition which im excited to tastefully mod. currently debating between 4" or 6"bds 4 link lift but i would like to put 37 " toyo open countrys. is this possible with the 4" without any rubbing? Im willing to spend good money so if anyone has any suggestions on tire/lift combinations im all ears... thanx in advancesmilieFordlogo

hey guys im new to this site but not new to ford trucks. i currently have an 06 6.0 dually welding truck and just purchased a 2010 f350 harley edition which im excited to tastefully mod. currently debating between 4" or 6"bds 4 link lift but i would like to put 37 " toyo open countrys. is this possible with the 4" without any rubbing? Im willing to spend good money so if anyone has any suggestions on tire/lift combinations im all ears... thanx in advancesmilieFordlogo

Also which power running boards are better? Amp or Bestop?

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
I have a 4" on my 08 and 37x13.5x22 no rubbing

Ford Truck Articles