Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Is there hope for a Kansas Chapter?????

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
I have contacted the admins and got their blessing to go for it, sad thing is there are only 9 registered members from Kansas even more sad only 3 have been active this month counting me. So is there hope?:wavey:

I have contacted the admins and got their blessing to go for it, sad thing is there are only 9 registered members from Kansas even more sad only 3 have been active this month counting me. So is there hope?:wavey:
I would think not unless all 9 registered members live very close (gas prices) to each other and have similar interest other than in Ford Trucks repairs (modifying, lifting and so on).

Yeah... I'd be interested in being a part. I'm only 8 miles from the border.

Kansas is a big state; But most of them are.

Sometimes, the chapters are ways to DISCOVER common interests... Posting occurs over other things besides tech, and a thread title alone doesn't always indicate where it came from.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Can I join the Kansas Chapter too? :) I'm from Overland Park originally and still visit Kc on the KS side.

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Thanks for posting guys! Subford- From what I have seen chapters aren't all about get to gethers, I think we can make it work.

Ford Truck Articles