Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gonna be in WA soon...

Booked my flight to Seattle for April 15th (late evening) to April 19th... can't wait to see those mountains and evergreens again ;)

I love TX but sure miss that NW scenery...wish I could take my 78 with me, but ehh I just might be moving back up that way so it'll be there one day lol

so whatcha doin up in these parts?

as in business or pleasure?

Soooo, you going to need a new screen name......WashRho83? :rolleyes:

Soooo, you going to need a new screen name......WashRho83? :rolleyes:

Goose, I'm always gonna be TEXASRho83 :) I've left this great state 5 different times, but always ended up coming back...

Don't forget your tie-dyed T-Shirt, your bong, a pair of birkenstocks, and to have Enterprise reserve a Subaru for you. 'hah'

you forgot to mention the crystal meth, Brad lol

where at in washington you thinking?

Stanwood, near Marysville...pretty far north. I seem to remember a bunch of folks saying "Eh" a lot up there lol

haha yeah it seems to be that way up there. never heard of those particular towns though

I'll be leaving DFW Thursday night arriving Friday morning (around midnight) at SeaTac...coming back to DFW on Monday. Anyone near there wanna grab a brew let me know ;)

Nah I got lucky and booked non-stop flights... I'll be in WA in 4hrs and back in TX on the way back in 4 hrs.

Ford Truck Articles