Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello Ford Fanatics

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Hello All, my name is Bob and im from Ohio & yes i bleed blue. ive had several ford trucks over the years 62 f250,65 f 100,76 f100,95 f 150 4x4. my favorites are the 73-79 trucks. my recent find was about a year ago at a swap meet. i bought a 1979 F 250 that came from Arizona as a retirement project.its a numbers matching rust free solid beast.its former owner put alot of time and $$$ in it.the truck sports a 3" body lift with a brand new skyjacker suspension & lift.the 351M C-6 was removed when i got it.over the coarse of the year,ive rebuilt a 460 along with the C-6 and have installed it in the truck.i will have some questions as far as wiring the truck up.currently im collecting dash parts to try to piece her back together. i didnt get everything as the dash was dissasembled as well.no biggy thats half of the fun. in return hopefully i will be able to help out some of you! pics will come soon. keepem rolling ! smilieFordlogo

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Welcome to our madness! ;D

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts