Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Future of FTF

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Fellro

Staff member
Oh, posts alone are good, but click a few ads once in a while... ;)

The other side of our troubles is that with all the adblockers, we also don't get the ad clicks.

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC

The other side of our troubles is that with all the adblockers, we also don't get the ad clicks.
I very rarely use a computer, 99% of my forum use is from tapatalk. But ill try, especially if it helps

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC

part of the reason i started using ad blockers was due to so many sites flooding their pages with banners to the point it was grinding my computers to a halt... i didnt mind them in the forum pages like one at the top and maybe the bottom... but when they started to flood the usercp's with like 15 banners it got ridiculous... (not meaning thats how it was here just forums im on in general) and didnt help that when there were problem banners the admins wouldnt remove the trouble ones... after being an admin on few i know they were controllable as we always had control over what ads showed on the site...

as for posts ive been doing my best to keep activity around here and share my own projects.. but for the most part ive seen maybe only 2-3 people ever post most the time in replies or even in other threads...

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Wow. clicked on new posts today, and it looked like a few years ago.

Yeeee haaaaa
Let's keep =r -going!

Funny thing, turned add blocker off, and google adds is wanting to sell me pistons...
Ummm. too late.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Google is watching Charlie :D

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Lol. They needed to tell me to back off before I twisted off the rod bolt.......

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Lol. They needed to tell me to back off before I twisted off the rod bolt.......

You're not supposed to use a 10 foot snipe...just sayin'

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
That was a gag from high school, one of us always had a few sticks and burlap sacks, when the city kids would come out from town chasing our wimmen, we'd all go hunt snipe. Well, they did, we watched or went four wheeling.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
You have to take your pants and panties off first tho doc.
RIGHT JAKE?
[emoji56][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81]

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I ummmmmmm

Never mind

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts