Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Engines > 351M, 400

Old 12-01-2014, 12:34 PM

TMI is a jewel in the roughTMI is a jewel in the roughTMI is a jewel in the roughTMI is a jewel in the rough
TMeyer "Black Friday" Save & Share specials

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
TMeyer is planing our own version of "Black Friday"
But we are calling it "Save & Share" and it starts Friday November 28th and goes to the end of the year.

We hope you take the discounts you have saved, and share it with some needy families or individuals in your area during this holiday season.

We are focusing on our new product line "AeroFlow Performance Products" with deep discounts starting Friday. If we don't stock it, no worry, we will get it ordered and you still get the discounts.
Friday morning the prices will be adjusted for this sale.
So follow this link, to items we have on hand and to the on-line AeroFlow catalog.

http://www.tmeyerinc.com/category-s/2105.htm

For example:
Black Friday "S&S" item, Cleveland timing cover, TMI Everyday Price $229.99, An E-bay seller is price $289.45 includes shipping from Australia, TMI S&S special $179.99. Five different colors to choose from.

Another example of the savings:
Black Friday "S&S" special...90 degree swivel thermostat housing, fits the Cleveland family and the BBF engine. TMI Everyday Price $105.99, E-bay price $113.80 includes shipping from Australia, TMI S&S special $79.99

Remember the 351C thermostat housing also fit the BBF "385" family.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:58 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
I see one of those covers in my future given the condition of my existing one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:14 AM

TMI is a jewel in the roughTMI is a jewel in the roughTMI is a jewel in the roughTMI is a jewel in the rough
Cleveland fuel pump block off plate, TMI Everyday Price $29.99, An E-bay seller is price $86.24 includes shipping from Australia, TMI S&S special $22.50

Old 12-02-2014, 03:39 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
You can also get the same parts the big places have at great pricing as well correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 12-02-2014, 05:15 PM
They call me Spuds

1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute
I see a block off plate and timing cover in my future....

Now all I need is a really really deep discount on a pair of Cleveland heads....