Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Woo!!!!hoo!!!!

well the 400 just got sent to the machine shop along with the heads and theyre gonna be ready by next wednesday. plans are bore it .030, kb silvolite pistons, comp xe256 (complete kit), eddy intake, holley carb, and completely rebuilding the tranny and throwin a shift kit in. it outta be pretty fun drivin now that ill actually be able to feel somethin when i mash on the gas. will update more when all starts comin together.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Sweet! Can't wait to see the finished boat anchor! I'd like to see some shortblock pics if that's manageable. Nothin like brand new slugs in a freshly machined and hot-tanked block to put a smile on your face.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You won't be disappointed. That oughta wake it up quite a bit. ANything special gonna be done to the heads? Or just refreshened? I didn't see any mention of straight up timing or headers...I assume that will be done as well???? If not, it should be on the list. No point in dropping the coin if it can't exhale and maximize power.

Fl.
Some closed chambered Aussie heads would make a nice addition.

Attachments

• P1010003_2_3_2.JPG

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts