Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy here

Nice to join your forum, I'm a big amateur Ford truck fan. I've been dragging them home for years, and trying to make something from what I find. Some are stock some are not. It all depends on what I find and what I think I can do with it. I usually tend to drag home the couple hundred buck rusty hulks. So I've only got 1 nice F1 stocker that wasn't a rusty hulk, and a 58F100 pro street truck that was! Plus I've got my only "new" car. That's a 92Ranger 2.3L that has been my trusty work truck and one time Wed night bracket racer in the Sport Class of 4 and 6 cylinder cars out at Infinion raceway. I'm just finishing my 58F100. I've got about 300+miles or so on it, and its coming along fine. I try to make them look good, but not show cars. I use them and they get worn. I'm not a great mechanic, but I read how to articles and mostly do my own stuff. But I try to buy motors in a box etc. Even then I sometimes screw up. I'm better, but not great with the body ,paint, and fabrication. Nice to be here.
DSCN2218.jpg

Thanks
Tom

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Welcome to FTF- glad to have you here.

Two very nice looking trucks you've got!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to our little slice of cyberspace! I like both of your trucks. Let a moderator or admin know if you need any help navigating or using the website.

Again, :welcome:

Ryan

Welcome Tom. :wavey:

What part of Northern California are you out of? There are quite a few members here, including myself, from there. :)

Check out the link in Skandocious' signature to join the CA chapter. :)

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Nice to see you and your trucks here! Is the other F1 in the picture a support vehicle for the 48 or another project?

Make yourself at home here.

Hey Tom! Welcome aboard. I like your taste in vehicles and your pro-street F-100 is gorgeous! Mind if I ask what she's packin under the hood? Looks fast.

Ford Truck Articles