Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Door seal kits on sale from D-C

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Just got an e-mail from Dennis Carpenter(No it wasn't Dennis himself). They have 10% off door seal kits until the end of April. I have used their seals. They are a quality product and fit and seal very well.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
I got that email, too. Too bad i don't need seals. My passenger side seals are still so fresh that it's sometimes hard to close the door.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I could use seals in both rigs.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yes, but you can't take it into the library. :urinal: :wasntme:

I've got a 5 gallon bucket in my library that I use as a table to take my laptop with me.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I've got a 5 gallon bucket in my library that I use as a table to take my laptop with me.

That was a visual I could have done without...:rofl: :rofl:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

Ben, I read the first part of that and I went EWWWWWWW! And then I read the last part. smilieFordlogo

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
I actually have a plastic toilet seat that is made to clip over the top of a five gallon bucket. It's for camping, for those who are not comfortable with just going out in the woods and getting in touch with nature. I, however, have no issue with a dooke in the woods and getting closer to the natural world.

Ford Truck Articles