Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chapter Stickers

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I have been discussing some chapter stickers with Scott, but before he put much effort in to it, I wanted to see if there was any interest. If so, post here. If you have any ideas for designs, please submit. He worked on a couple already.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Not sure how far along you've gotten with scott - but I thought it would be cool for all the chapters to have their state outline with the FTF symbol cut out of the center. That obviously wouldn't work on all states.

Ryan

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That sounds like a cool idea Ryan. Definitely won't work with nj though lol. I wouldnt mind having a chapter logo though.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Not sure how far along you've gotten with scott - but I thought it would be cool for all the chapters to have their state outline with the FTF symbol cut out of the center. That obviously wouldn't work on all states.

Ryan

I've been thinking the same. I'll deliver up a sketch to Scott with my idea.

Would be neat if I had ppl on here from around my area to have a chapter. Theres Not really any southern Indiana/northern ky ppl on here.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Maybe you can try and recruit some friends Evan. Also you can put the FTF fliers on Ford trucks you see and maybe get some people to join the site.

Maybe you can try and recruit some friends Evan. Also you can put the FTF fliers on Ford trucks you see and maybe get some people to join the site.

Unfortunely, none of my friends are smart enough to drive Fords lol. and for the second part, ya maybe so.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Anybody have pics of ours to give some an idea...?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ryan

He showed me a couple designs and I suggested one, but asked him not to put much time in it until I saw how much interest there was in it. Here's what he/we came up with. The bottom one is the one I requested:

IMAG0068.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Looks nice Ben. We don't even have a chapter in Maine. A North East chapter. I think it would be awesome. I'd be all for it.

How do you start a chapter by the way?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Number 2 & 3 are my favorites.

I'm not asking you to cut a new one, but just the FTF part cut out of the 'meat' of the state with "North Carolina Chapter" written below the state might be cool.

Ryan

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
He showed me a couple designs and I suggested one, but asked him not to put much time in it until I saw how much interest there was in it. Here's what he/we came up with. The bottom one is the one I requested:

IMAG0068.jpg

Liking #3. Approximately how big are we expecting these to be?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I like #2 the best

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Liking #3. Approximately how big are we expecting these to be?

I dunno...you're actually the only other one from the state that has expressed any interest.

I like #2 the best

I'd expect that from somebody from Jersey...your opinion doesn't carry any weight down this way...so GTFO of my chapter...hahahahaha.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
NJ sets the standard for the east coast like Cali sets the standard for the west coast. So the final decision is mine :rofl2: smilietease

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
NJ sets the standard for the east coast like Cali sets the standard for the west coast. So the final decision is mine :rofl2: smilietease

Over Mass, NY or FL? Don't know......

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
NY doesn't count. There should be a fence around there to keep them out of NJ :rolling laugh:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

The only east I'm concerned with is the Southeast. You sandal wearing, starbucks sipping, left wing voting yanks have no jurisdiction down here.

Just ball busting Sean...I got no beef with that area...except for people that screw up the letter 'r' when they're talking.

Ford Truck Articles