Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mid 70s f150 4x4

im buying a mid 70s, not sure of the year but getin it for $700. Is it worth $700?

Attachments

• 536804_366000756780631_100001121291378_1001654_1202726081_n.jpg

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
im buying a mid 70s, not sure of the year but getin it for $700. Is it worth $700?

of course it is, it has roof cab lights!!

seriously, if the body is straight and rust free, has the original motor, and the interior is complete, I would overlook that it's missing the rear end and whatever else (can only see so much in the pic ) and $700.00 doesn't seem to be to much. Then your off to the wreckers to get the missing parts.

got the rear end and all in it, interior aint the greatest, not much rust. mainly getin it to pull parts off for my 78. after i swap parts i plan on building a mud truck, so i aint rly worried bout interior and for the most part, the body is straight except for a big dent in the driver door, easy to fix though

you guys are so lucky having all those cheap trucks to choose from - here is one that is going ultra cheap on our version of ebay ..... the owner has "reduced" the price for a quick sale.... ONLY $2750.00

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/ford/f150/auction-454739944.htm

Ford F150 UTE 1981
Asking price: $2,750
Listed: Mon, 5 Mar
Listing #: 454739944

Body: BLUE, 2 door, Ute
Fuel type: Petrol
Engine: 5000cc, Automatic
Features: Alloy wheels

Condition: DAMAGED
Interior Details: CREAM
Seats: 3

AS YOU SEE DAMAGE TO FRONT/ SOLD AS IS WHERE IS/reduced need the space

f15o_front.jpg

I've never seen the F O R D emblem on the hood used with the grill that has the oval Ford emblem, thought it was one or the other. Didn't Ford drop the hood letters when they put the blue oval on the grill?

They assembled a heap of these in Aussie through the '70s and '80s in RHD format and we got quite a few of them out here (thats why i'd wanted one of these for nearly 20 years before i managed to get my grubby little paws on one) so i'd say at some stage it needed a new bonnet and that was the spare one found ...... sort of needs a little more than another bonnet now though lol

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
That's an 82 grill, an 80 hood, 87 mirrors, and 94 wheels. if the caps are metal, not plastic, the wheels and caps would pay for the truck! The bed is 87 or newer, I would have to see the tail lights and gate to tell you a more exact date.

Ford Truck Articles