Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Sports

Sports Football, Baseball, Chess, Underwater Basket Weaving, Hockey, NASCAR, etc.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:57 AM

slmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond repute
2013 NFL Season

figured I would start a thread where we could talk about the season as it goes along. So let's hear those predictions, plays of the week, surprises and disappointments.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:51 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Can we please limit the conversation to the Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 09-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
Sure. The Chiefs will take the division over the broncos, and the broncos will watch the Chiefs in the super bowl from the stands.

How did I do?

Ryan
Old 09-13-2013, 02:11 PM

slmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond reputeslmann has a reputation beyond repute
Manning will probably break the record for most touchdowns in a game when they play kc
Old 09-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Rattlecan View Post
Sure. The Chiefs will take the division over the broncos, and the broncos will watch the Chiefs in the super bowl from the stands.

How did I do?

Ryan
Very well. I put up with this constantly from my oldest son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 09-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Can we please limit the conversation to the Broncos.
Sorry Doug....but, ummmmm...no!

But I will start by saying, I'm a huge P Manning fan and am super psyched he got the season started off by throwing all those TD's....second in MVP voting last year, would like to see this 38 year old get another MVP and at least a trip to the SB before he retires!
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 09-14-2013, 03:43 PM
We will Rise Again

bucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond repute
If Payton Manning stay's healthy, the Broncos should go deep into the playoffs. The Chiefs will make the division tough and the Raiders might be a spoiler in the division.

I loved watching the Eagles and the offense, but I don't think it's sustainable because Vick is injury prone. The Eagles should actually take a chance on Tebow if they continue to want to run that type of offense. At least Tebow could be a backup to Vick for the spread option.

The Steelers were disappointing along with the Giants.

The 49ers will be great once again this year. Kapernick looks great and if he stay's healthy, the niners should get to the superbowl.

I think the Packers will be good this year. I think Eddie Lacy will be a good RB and get their running game going and Rogers is Rogers. I also think the Packers defense will be fine. Even in a loss to the niners, they did much better than last year and they should clean up on that division. The Bears could do very well in that division also, but I can't say yet how good they will be.

Seattle will be good again and I think Arizona can be one of those spoiler teams.

1977 F250 4x4 Highboy
521 Stroker D44/60 C6
Old 09-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Super Moderator

SuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond reputeSuperCab has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a carolina panthers fan, so football is pretty boring for me

They got killed by Seattle, playin the bills tomorrow, well see how that goes.

They made the Super Bowl once, it could happen again. Someday.

2011 F-150 XLT SuperCrew EcoBoost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I have some other options if those don't work.

What's your view on sheep?
Old 09-14-2013, 04:40 PM
We will Rise Again

bucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond reputebucks77ford has a reputation beyond repute
Carolina should do OK this year. Seattle is a great team so for the first loss, at least it wasn't a bad one.

1977 F250 4x4 Highboy
521 Stroker D44/60 C6
Old 09-14-2013, 09:45 PM
GingaNinja

5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute5.0Flareside has a reputation beyond repute
2013 NFL Season

[QUOTE=bucks77ford;581637

I loved watching the Eagles and the offense, but I don't think it's sustainable because Vick is injury prone. The Eagles should actually take a chance on Tebow if they continue to want to run that type of offense. At least Tebow could be a backup to Vick for the spread option.

[/QUOTE]

Dennis Dixon.. Former Oregon ducks QB that was there during training camp.. If it comes down to it they'll sign him..

That is all...

Smokin' Tires with my 5.0 on Tapatalk

Last edited by 5.0Flareside; 09-14-2013 at 09:47 PM.