Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

73-79 F series Good factory used parts 4 sale

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Hi Guys...Sorry i havnt been around lately,the weather is getting warm & i am out taking every advantage of it..I am currently selling off my collection of parts for the Generation 6 trucks..my search is completed & have the necesssary items to complete my project. most of these items i grabbed up with you guys in mind that want factory factory original parts.i posted pics in my Gallery of the items,below is the description & pricing.keep in mind for out of state individuals,like ebay, a 50.00 non refundable deposit is required to hold the parts..and you are responsible for shipping and i will work with you if you decide to use UPS or Fed ex.but once they are dropped off,that releases me of anything out of my control.here is what i have

1) 2 Factory inner fender aprons,very solid,some rust scale that will clean up.the integrity of the metal has not been damaged at all..45.00 each 80.00 the pair.1 right side 1 left

2) 2 Factory front fenders,very solid,and with a little time and patience can be brought back to glory,some pitting & cosmetic filler used to cover them,no rust through holes at all.drivers side does have a dent in the lower front that can be worked out.....55.00 each 100.00 the pair.

3) 2 Factory Doors right and left,very solid & good bottoms with visible seems,just need little attention,but their all there & door strength integrity remains strong with no separation.tinted glass,door handles,and latch assemblies all work,Locks are present but no keys...225.00 each 400.00 the pair

4)1 complete automatic trans Steering column,steering wheel & leather is in very good condition no rips or tears.t/s switch and horn electric works..100.00

5) 2 factory mirrors VGC 40.00 each 70.00 the pair

6) 2 door panels Green,VGC,Drivers side has 1 small hole where a sheet metal screw was used about 1/8" hole.passenger has small hole above the speaker grille.other than that they are mint..85.00 each..160.00 the pair

7) 4 wheel arch chrome molding fronts are very decent & solid minor scratches on drivers front hardly noticeable.rears have one ding in each & are spotless 40.00 the front pair 25.00 the rear pair..60.00 for all

8) 1 ranger wood grain finish glove compartment door..10.00

9) 1 working Gauge cluster for warning light trucks,some fading of needles..50.00

Please feel free to call Bob @330-343-5908 from 7am-11pm est,if no answer leave a message i will return calls on a first come first served bassis.I do know where the remaining vehicle is located if you need a solid cab, radiator support,Hood,a good bench seat ( green in color) or tailgate with a very nice ford panel on the rear.for local ohio residents who can pick these items up. I dont think he will ship out of state but inquire about it he may Feel free to call Dan at Fosnaught auto & recycling at 330-499-5417 tell him Bob Rossetti refered you,but dont wait to long,he has given me about a month to get the word out then the remaing truck will meet the crusher and that would be a shame.for the cab alone is like gold around here,but i have no means to handle or store this item myself.keep in mind it is best to call me for i am not always at the computer during warm weather & cannot gurantee when i check my messages.Thank you and keep those dreams alive!

Ford Truck Articles