Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

dentside parts 73-79..reasonable..will ship

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Evan,if its still available & the price is right with shipping,im very interested in the non ac dash cluster cover that you have.i did send you a PM [hopefully you got it im not sure tho}pm me or call 1-330-343-5908 home or email [email protected] for further info. thanks..Bob

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I got my Explorer emblems on Friday...they look really good, better than I expected actually. Well worth the money. Thanks.

Have everything except explorer emblems and one guage cluster surround is sold...all others still for sale

also got one ranger bed emblem

few xtra pieces of bottom/rocker trim

interior knobs

I am looking for the two pieces of rocker trim that go on the bottom of the front fenders between the wheel well opening and the door. Mainly the pasenger side.
Thanks

I am looking for the two pieces of rocker trim that go on the bottom of the front fenders between the wheel well opening and the door. Mainly the pasenger side.
Thanks

bump...and I have them, get with me

bump............

bump.........

also have

100 mph gauge cluster w/ full guages
(out of '73...rare) $75

dash trim piece for a/c truck...cut for aftermrkt radio $20

drip well moldings..original $10

original headliner cardboard type, so can be painted any color $15

misc interior knobs

id like to have some woodgrain trim that goes around the vent and glovebox on the pass side of the truck also if anyone has one to sell cheap.

bump, still got everything above and most the stuff from my original posting on page 1

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts