Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

September Truck of the Month FOR SALE

I've decided to sell my 1990 F250 featured each day of September as TOTM. 129,450 miles. Stock except for new distributor. 5 speed factory floor shift. Regular cab. 4 X 2. Long bed. Chrome step bars. Black front bull bar. Flowmaster dual exhaust. Chrome tips. Two tone black/gray.

460 gas EFI engine. RUNS GREAT. PM me for more pics. Or call me on cell 863 206-****. $5000. Jerry-Central Florida between Tampa and Orlando

Last edited by a moderator:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Unless you have a burner cell phone or a burner phone number (ie, temporary, disposable, like for example, a $20 trac phone), you might consider NOT posting your phone number online. Reason is, spammers will find it and your phone won't stop ringing at all hours of the day and night.

In addition to offering my 1990 F250 for sale, I am also offering my 2004 Honda Helix scooter for sale. At age 75, I am giving up riding. Like truck, this scooter is in very good condition and has only 12,600 miles and needs nothing. It's yellow, 250 cc, automatic, new tires & windshield, runs 60 mph all day long, water cooled, gets 65 to 70 mpg and is ready to ride. $1800 for scooter, bike cover and service manual. PM me please.

Jerry
Winter haven, Florida

Ford Truck Articles