Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

'51 F-1, slightly modified....

tinman52

Tin bender
This truck belongs to a friend of mine here locally....
It is heavily customized and runs a Chrysler hemi with a blower. Personally I think it's kinda over the top....what do you guys think?

DSCN1896.jpg

DSCN1897.jpg

DSCN1898.jpg

I'd say 'heavily customized' would be an understatement. :) But it's tastefully done and proportional. It seems to be well done. It wouldn't be my personal choice for a truck to own, but for what it is and the work done, I like it!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing. I think that ride is pretty sweet...not a fan of the paint color or flames, but paint is easily enough changed.

tinman52

Tin bender
The interior is clean and simple. I like that. But, he didn't build it to please us.........
He didn't build it....he bought it that way. I agree, a "cammer" would be better in there.
Overall, it is a pretty cool truck......just thought I would show it off a little for him.:)

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That is a nice looking truck.

havi

third member
Only things that stand out as something I'd do differently, are the mirrors, and not bobbing the rear of the bed. Even the color is fine by me. It's a great looking custom, and that's coming from a traditional kinda guy.

Oh, wait! It's a manure spreader, dang. :D

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I don't think I've seen that truck around - maybe will this summer...

Chrysler hemi is cool regardless what it powers, and I bet it hauls.

Lots of work there... nice rig!

Ford Truck Articles