Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

September Mo Chapter Check In

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
Been driving back and forth to texas for work. Missed the shootout but got to go to the drag boat races in wheatland

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
you guys are slacking. smilietease

guess I'm going to have to quit my job and go on a FTF road trip to drum up some activity. I'm sure the wife won't mind. :suspicious:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
My Dad & I are putting down a tile floor in the kitchen this weekend. We did the bulk of the tile laying last night and only have to lay cut pieces today. I should be able to grout tomorrow night and have all the appliances back in by Tuesday.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Been playin with the new truck every chance I get. Starting to get parts acquired for the Cummins build.

Girl scouts is ramping up and I am gonna be hit or miss again but will try my damnedest to get here when I can.

We REALLY need a GTG here in MO.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
November 16-17 I am available and is literally the ONLY weekend till next year.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
what's everyone been up to? it was a pretty nice day out today. spent my only day off this week helping my sister move but it wasn't too bad.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Erica, Patrick, and I headed up to Rockhurst for Erica's Alumni softball game. The current team plays the players of yesteryear. What a gorgeous day to be outside, a downright GLORIOUS day outside! We have more of it in the near future too, how cool is that?

Ryan

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Erica, Patrick, and I headed up to Rockhurst for Erica's Alumni softball game. The current team plays the players of yesteryear. What a gorgeous day to be outside, a downright GLORIOUS day outside! We have more of it in the near future too, how cool is that?

Ryan

Awesome saw something bout that on Facebook.. That's cool they do that.. Is she gonna whip em then be like I just had a baby and whiped y'all??

Smokin' Tires with my 5.0 on Tapatalk

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It didn't go so hot for the Alums. It's tough to come in cold and try to play as a team, having not played (since last year in most cases). They held them tough to almost no runs till about the 4th inning, but then the current team had an inning and ticked away some runs.

Erica did well, advanced a runner, made some contact. She drug out some pitching counts to full counts. She's a killer first basewoman too. It was enough to get her fired up and hit the batting cages this week (hopefully).

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles