Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

British Invasion 2010 (56k warning)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
They say it's the biggest gathering of British cars in the US every year...seems like I heard somewhere around 650 cars this year.

Since it was just about in my back yard (Stowe, VT), I figured I'd check it out.

Loads of MG's, of course (note Mount Mansfield in the background):

I've always been a sucker for the MGB GTs:

Few more here

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I don't know much about British cars, nor do I have much of a passion for them since I can't fit in them. Still some great pics though, and cool to look at.

Do they have alot of shows in Stowe?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I don't know much about British cars, nor do I have much of a passion for them since I can't fit in them.

I like the old Land Rovers.

Beyond that, they're neat to look at but they're not really my thing, either. Sure is something to see a couple dozen E-type Jags all in the same place at the same time, though (I don't seem to have taken a picture), and I will say that if an MGB or Midget came along at the right price, I think it'd be a fun summer driver.

Yeah, Stowe has a few car shows every year. Big ski-town, so they've got all the hotels and restaurants to try to keep filled through the warmer months- always something going on, it seems.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Someone say something about MGB's?!

DSC01907resized.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Someone say something about MGB's?

Yep...so many I didn't even try to look at 'em all.

(There were, however, two painted "mirage" (aka "gray")...which if you believe the signs in front of each, represents a not insignificant fraction of all the "mirage" MGBs ever built.)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts