Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Small Maine parade this past weekend.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Couple of Fords:

2012-08-17_17-20-50_209.jpg

2012-08-17_17-21-46_813.jpg

2012-08-17_17-22-12_52.jpg

2012-08-17_17-26-10_628.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^really, really liked that red pick up....the guy did that up real nice!

And something was wrong with the Bronc.....either that guy was 1000 lbs or the suspension was worn, cause the thing was leaning real bad and the pictures don't do the leaning justice....looked 10x's worse in person. There was no real professional restoration on this rig anyways....looking at it up close, underneath and inside was terrible. At least it's a survivor and who knows, maybe someone is planning on doing a full restore on it...don't know.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
reminds me of the classic chevy lean, boy they sure have some good tales to tell about why ALL of their trucks have it!!! People were bringing back new trucks and the dealers were adding shims to try and correct it. And some of them said that's normal, since the battery,driver and gas tank are on the same side, ya right, then wouldn't they have made an compensation for that?! The best I've heard was that in transport, they tightened down the drivers side to much and it torqued the frame, wow, would you buy a truck if the frame was that easily twisted, geez.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Cool pics Ken, thanks for posting them!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Nice parade. There are quite a few cars for a small town.
That 53-56 era was one of my first dream trucks. I've always like those years. Thanks.

Ford Truck Articles