Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pacific North West (PNW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Ah, I see.
I would offer, but when I'm actually workin', I don't always get the chance to get on here.
Sometimes it'll be a week before I get the chance to login during the warmer months.
Oh well.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
.... help me on this one. 'toetap'

Ernie, you don't need any help, it's a one man job and if you personally don't desire to do it (which IMO would be a shame) then really, there is no need, IMO, for a NWC (or the like) leader of any kind. Under the circumstances, let this deal go without a leader until things change.

As I said before and I feel it's worth repeating, the smart choice is obvious, let's not blow it guys. Accept no substitutes.

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Thank you Bill. I think Eric has some mad skillz to bring to the table as well though.

Thank you Bill. I think Eric has some mad skillz to bring to the table as well though.

So would Eric have dual chapter membership, considering he is already involved in the Cali chapter?

Last edited:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Conner that is something I am talking to admins about....Theoretically yes he could but I do believe at this point it is set up so you can only be a member of one chapter.

Clear as mud????I'm werkin on it.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Eric- you better help me on this one. 'toetap'
What did I do???

I'll help, just give me a few months...

So would Eric have dual chapter membership, considering he is already involved in the Cali chapter?
Technically, I am a member of the PNW as I'm still a legal resident of Idaho, I'm only in Sac for school...

Aaron, IIRC there was a bit of bending the one chapter rule over at that "other place" and a few people were mult-chapters (I know it has nothing to do with this situation, just saying)....

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Past performance is a strong indicator of future behaviors. So on that note, and I think any mature and rational person can see through it, Ernie is the only smart choice. He doesn't need a sidekick from the past either, IMO, and I say this with my strongest convictions based on many months (years) of observation. But oh well folks, do it right and be smart or create another internet dumping ground for waste. .

As I said earlier, if Ernie can't/won't do the job leave the leader deal open or just can the whole idea of a NWC until a qualified man comes along and steps up to the plate. There could be one now, but he has not yet shown interest. But don't create another lame internet forum, there's no shortage of those now.

*I've done my best so far to not say names of unqualified people that may be interested in the chapter leader position; I hope I don't have to take it to the next level (but I will if need be so) and no, I shall not be pushed into a corner in an effort to support any unqualified, inappropriate, cranky, self serving, bitter, and can't even smile in a public forum pic (grouch), etc etc nomine. I truly hope that the powers that be can see though the fog and ignore the sucking sounds (well only if you're 1280 feet or less from the source, just do your due diligence folks). Let's make this a great chapter rather than a repeat of past MISTAKES.

Last edited:

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
With that said, I'm leaving the idea of Chapter Leader (chapter anything for that matter) for someone else. Have fun with it Ernie I'm out...

Last edited:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well with Christmas and such I think we may still be a few days away from the name change and a membership intrest list and CL poll. But it is moving along I assure you that.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Gotta give us more credit than that Bill. Look how FTF has grown and thrived in the last year.YelloThumbUp

I do give you credit Ernie, and that's why I'm strongly supporting you to be the leader. Not sure about the us thing, do you have something in your pocket that we need to know about? Only need one (good) leader for obvious reasons and you be the man. YelloThumbUp

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Thank you all for your interest. When I can get a hold of one of the admims I'll make the name change happen and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles