Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FL Chapter Wake Up Thread

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I'm gone for like 2 months...

And I come back to no new posts in the Florida chapter.

Where is all mah peeps at?

peeps.jpg

My School's FFA Chapter has more activity than this whole chapter.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's because Florida sucks...it's full of smelly old people, they're like zombies in training or something.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah what do you expect with people that eat dinner at 3pm and are in bed by 7:30pm???

NJ Chapter is quiet too but I figure that's because we are all out running out-of-state drivers off the road.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
So does NC...and we don't have zombies in training.

We keep our Zombies on the west side of town....I'm on the east.4.2 Crown Vics and Power Chairs don't go very fast.Should they ever try and take over,we on the east side will load up with ammunition,close down country kitchen buffet,and the zombies will slowly die away.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
We keep our Zombies on the west side of town....I'm on the east.4.2 Crown Vics and Power Chairs don't go very fast.Should they ever try and take over,we on the east side will load up with ammunition,close down country kitchen buffet,and the zombies will slowly die away.

Well I have to give you kudos on at least having a plan.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Well I have to give you kudos on at least having a plan.

It gets worse and worse here every year.On a serious note,it's pretty hard to get into some hospitals here because of all the older folks.I don't want to sound anti old age,but some of the people in there are close to 90,and are on their last legs,and just need to let nature run it's course.I don't ever plan on living past 70. At this point in time, i'm seriously contemplating leaving Florida after College.

Ford Truck Articles