Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Vote for your chapter leader

Vote for the Pacific Northwest Chapter Leader

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ernie and Anthony have both said they are interested in being chapter leader here at PNW. So a voting we will go.

Please vote for the person you want to be the chapter leader. The vote will be public after the snafu in the Texas chapter. Poll will be open for 3 days or until all the members of the PNW have voted

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THIS CHAPTER

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
It's ok :). BTW, I'm waiting for you to laugh and comment on a post I made earlier today concerning a misdialed phone number. The other party will not have a clue what I'm talking about when he reads my post; I'll have to enlighten.

*Suggestion: Just my 2 cents, but this sticky doesn't stand out as much as the vote thread did. Maybe to add visibility, modify the last post in the closed thread directing folks to the sticky :)

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Hoo kay!!! Thanks for putting that up Aaron! YelloThumbUp

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
OK welp the poll has officially closed and it looks like Polarbear (Ernie) is set to take the reigns of the chapter.

bigdance bigdance bigdance Congratulations Ernie bigdance bigdance bigdance

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Ernie...welcome to the CL club.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
LOL nice job ernie. The only vote i got for me was from me.

Was going to vote for ernie, saw he voted for himself so i was like im going to vote for myself then.

Congrats man:beer:

Ford Truck Articles