Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My date for Easter..

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Well Sara had to work today which didn't make me very happy. Pissed actuallly considering she worked every holiday except thanksgiving and she has worked the past 6 weekends.

Sooooooo I washed the truck this morning for some stress relief and relaxation and then went to see the family.

2011-04-24150541.jpg

2011-04-24150600.jpg

2011-04-24150824.jpg

2011-04-24150600.jpg

2011-04-24150758.jpg

2011-04-24150726.jpg

I had put this 4.0 badge on this morning but no one liked it so I took it off:

2011-04-24112908.jpg

Then finally sara got off work:

2011-04-23190335.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I see no problem here...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
There was a truck?!... LOL sharp lookin rig dude. Makes me miss my old one I had.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
There was a truck?!... LOL sharp lookin rig dude. Makes me miss my old one I had.

Girl, truck, or both? smilietease

But hey- on a more serious note, wifey and I have worked some serious hours over the years, and more holidays than I can count. It is what it is, and we learned to work around it.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Girl, truck, or both? smilietease

But hey- on a more serious note, wifey and I have worked some serious hours over the years, and more holidays than I can count. It is what it is, and we learned to work around it.

Yeah my wife is an RN so holidays and weekends are just another day for her. You'll get used to it.

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
I dont know that its ill get used to it, its more i deal with it because I have to

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I still don't see the problem with no chick and a day alone with your truck. Just kidding man, my OL is kinda dealing with the same thing, if the grocery stores are open, she's working...if they're closed she's working on press releases as to why. Me on the other hand, I very judiciously laid my foot down at every job interview I've ever had and told them if they wanted me performing at my best, I need time away from the office and I need to spearate work from the home life. I've got no issues with a schedule, and I've got no issues getting the job done...but when it's time for me to leave, it's time for me to leave and whatever is on the table can wait until tomorrow. My current job told me to expect 50-60 hours/wk and I'm good with that, last job said 45/wk I was good with that, if I were told to expect an 80 hr week, I'd be good with that...but with the rare exception, I'm not staying a minute longer. I realize not all professions have that luxury, and I may have to change my tune some day, but I'm not willing to relinquish that kind of power to my superiors...you keep giving an inch and evenutally you'll hit that mile.

Ford Truck Articles