Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Diesel Prices

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
What's the price of diesel fuel in your area? Yesterday I filled my truck and paid 220.9 here in the St. Louis area. I usually check with the Gas Buddy site for priceing trends.

http://www.stlouisgasprices.com/index.aspx?s=Y&fuel=D&tme_limit=24

Well... you are lucky.

It was running $2.39 - $2.49 on the Missouri side of the line and in Kansas was around $2.59.... but when I filled up yesterday at my local station.... it was a whopping $2.64/gallon (thank goodness I only needed 1/2 a tank). With an Excursion, I hold 44 gallons total capacity of diesel!!!

Unleaded was $2.29/gallon in my area in Kansas.... but real men drive Diesel's anyway!!!!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
That is correct, sir......The devil dwellith in all things sparkpluged...

Yes... I think that was from McBeth.... Chapter 3, Scene 2... "and the strong will inherit those with gas... or at least ban them far, far, away."

Fellro

Staff member
It ranges from 2.39 to 2.65 around here, 2.49 right here in town...

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
2.39 here, which is up .10 from 2 weeks ago. USLD, LSD are the same price here. USLD is finally getting swapped over in the area.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Think BP had another refinery go up (as in explode) in Texas City, down by Houston, so that nudged the fuel prices up a bit...........don't quote me on that though. Will have to check around. Amazing how that always seems to happen right before the spring/summer driving season, huh...........

Gunner

platinum01

Missouri Chapter member
paid 2.49 in cuba mo today about the same by the house.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
paid 2.49 in cuba mo today about the same by the house.
SUP Platinum!! I made even better time getting home. lol Let me know how it all fits. I'm curious if the DP is the only real difference in the 7.3 & 6.0 exhaust. No matter what, I'm sure the guys will MAKE it fit.

BTW- WELCOME Guys, this is Mike from the St. Louis Area Powerstrokes. He's got a SWEET ride that's about to get a great exhaust. :)

Fellro

Staff member
jumped to 2.69 local, 2.79 a little ways away... that sign about sums it up!

Diesel is $2.55 at the Joplin Flying J this morning.
$2.52 in Camdenton
about $2.65 in southern Florida.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
$2.59 a gal here.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Diesel is $2.55 at the Joplin Flying J this morning.
$2.52 in Camdenton
about $2.65 in southern Florida.
Were you in Camdenton?? And you didn't stop to see me?? Osage Beach is only 7 miles north you know!!

Were you in Camdenton?? And you didn't stop to see me?? Osage Beach is only 7 miles north you know!!
No... I'm en route to southern Florida and was looking up the prices. Thought I'd throw that one in since it was close to you.

Ford Truck Articles