Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

June chat thread

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
We have a tornado watch today. No rain yet but it looks like it could pour anytime.

Bought 4 gallons of work(paint) to paint the doors and some trim on the outside of the house.
Started on the kitchen door Hope or dries before the rain arrives.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Tornados are here right now, BWI is closed. Harford county got hit at rt 1 and 152. Bad weather all over the area here.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
We only has strong winds and heavy down pours. There were tornados in pa. Allegheny county is still on a watch til 9pm. The mountains here shield is for the most part

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Glad that's over. Beautiful day here. lost the tops of a couple of trees, so I squeeked through this one!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Good evening all

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Evening Charlie.
Nice day here cool and day to work outside.
Put up a new sign today and painted some trim on the house.
Tomorrow going to try and do more work outdoors while the weather is not hot.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Sounds good. I can hear your Ranger screaming all the way over here, I guess it wants some attention too

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Yeah Ranger is a needy thing. I have neglected it far to long.
The wife is on vacation for two weeks so I maybe in the garage to calm my nerves.
Actually I did work on it part of the day last week putting body bolts in once I found them. I put them in a safe place so safe I had to search for them. :)

Another day or two it should be road ready,if I don't get to picky and spot something that needs changed to suit me.
Rained here all day so no outside chores completed. I worked on vinyl decals and designed pin stripes ad a few other graphics. Did that between my regular work.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Was Cloudy here all day, but no rain. My cars all have spring fever. Last weel the town car decided it needed the right rear wheel to lock up, so I took the 90 f 250, it has 43,000 miles on it, and I forgot about the Tsb about the master cyl leaking into the booster. that one is DOA now. Then the 94 f 150 decided It didn't need a rear fuel pump.

It comes in 3's

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Ahhhhh, what a beautiful day. Fixed the A/C in the Lincoln,and put a small charge on the A/C in the Pete.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Buy anything good?

I see where the 48-50 truck was a flop

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Send me your email address, I have a company that sells a year supply for less than $100. When you have as many pets as I do, that's a big difference!

Getting a new to me cap for the 94 today. That should help when I go fishing

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Nice day here so far looks like it is going to get hot out.

My daughter got a job last night at the auction house running the computer system. We have been going there for at least ten years more likely 15. We have a perment number and reserved seats. The owners wife came up and ask the girl do you want a job helping run the computer system. She trained last night for 2 hours. They pay good and she likes it she was looking for a job and this one feel in her lap.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
That's great news!

bought a topper for the 94 today, put the tool box on my 89.
2012-06-10_14-18-11_417.jpg

2012-06-10_14-18-53_822.jpg

My help was useless

2012-06-10_14-19-38_717.jpg

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Nice looking topper. I have one for every truck I own. I despise them 99% of the time they are on makes loading and unloading stuff a pain, but then its raining or snowing they are nice to have on to keep stuff dry.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I have a topper on the new truck. I put that one on, because we are planning to go to the beach. gives you a place to change, or get out of the sun. I have other trucks still open, so it will probably just stay on there from now on

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Good afternoon everyone

Ford Truck Articles