Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian B PLEASE READ

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I wanted to let you guys know that I was just reading the local paper and saw that Brian was in a car accident. He had a rollover in his Explorer. I am not sure how he is, but I DID get the floor number he is on at the hospital so I am headed up in about an hour or so to see him. I will check back here before I leave, so if anyone wants to know anymore you can ask or if you want me to give him a personal message I can. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I am going to get him a card and flowers from his FTF family. I am so worried about him. They wouldn't tell me anything (I am sure they just can't) and he's not in the best of health as is.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I'm not sure who Brian is but I'll keep him in my prayers and thoughts for a speedy recovery.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
ohhh damn!!!!!... pls tell him jurgen send his bests.. i talk to him allot on msn..!! hope everything is allright!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Tell him FTF is wishing for his speedy recovery and good health.

Ryan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Yep- let him know we're thinking of him, and please keep us posted as you learn more.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
OK guys, will do. :)

Some of you have my number, so if you have questions or anything, feel free to call.

The hospital is about 45 minutes away so I won't be back anytime soon, but I WILL update everyone when I get home.

I can access the site from my phone so if he's up to it I may log in and let him read this thread. :)

Wow that is really messed up. I hope he is doing okay. Prayers from here.

Brian is a fighter...i know he will make the most of a seemingly bad situation.
i worry about the nurses at this point..

Best of health Brian we're thinking of you.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Wish him the best for a quick recovery

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Prayers shall be sent from this house his way, wishing for a speedy and full recovery.

*Please post that newpaper linkey when you get a chance.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009907130337
A Midway man is listed in fair condition at Baxter Regional Medical Center following a rollover accident Saturday on state Highway 235, 2.6 miles south of Yellville.
Advertisement

Brian L. Bowers, 42, was injured when he failed to negotiate a curve in the 2001 Ford Explorer he was driving, according to an Arkansas State Police report. Bowers overcorrected and the vehicle rolled approximately three times.

Bowers was charged with careless and prohibited driving.

— From Arkansas State Police

Ford Truck Articles