Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Sup peepz

Hey Leo, welcome to FTF. :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to the site man...enjoy all that it has to offer. As for the Beamer...sheesh. You buy it, or the folks? And you'll definitely be in a Ford soon if this site has anything to say about it...haha.

Kick OFF (Matt) your shoes and enjoy.

Wow Conner was right, you guys really do push your ford sales. Btw, it's bimmer, you wouldn't want someone to call it a fard branco, now would you? :D

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
what year is your bmw? i love the ones from like transporter one... with a v8 and a sweet exhuast!!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Haha... I don't own a Ford either, but atleast I ain't got a B E A M E R ! ! :D

Welcome to FTF! smiliegitrdone

what year is your bmw? i love the ones from like transporter one... with a v8 and a sweet exhuast!!

Almost, mine is the same type but a bit more recent. I've got a 4.4 liter v8 with 330 hp at the wheels and 330 lbs of torque. More than enough to rape your random ricer in miami.

Haha... I don't own a Ford either, but atleast I ain't got a B E A M E R ! ! :D

Welcome to FTF! smiliegitrdone

Its bimmer damn it! :D

Blade

Backwoods boy

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Almost, mine is the same type but a bit more recent. I've got a 4.4 liter v8 with 330 hp at the wheels and 330 lbs of torque. More than enough to rape your random ricer in miami.

Its bimmer damn it! :D

I have a feelin' thats mommy's and daddies car though.... smilieeatndrink

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
You wish. My dad drives an audi tt and my mom a chrystler town and country POS lol.

haha... cool

howed you end up with a car like that, if you don't mind me asking?

If i was your parent's you would have the town n' country...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts