Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Prayers for Little Heather

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
well today Little Heather is feeling alittle better, she has mastered on how to take off the no-no's off her arms that protect her from hitting her face and I used the tape they gave me in the hospital too lol, so she must be bouncing back to her old self yea lol.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
well today Little Heather is feeling alittle better, she has mastered on how to take off the no-no's off her arms that protect her from hitting her face and I used the tape they gave me in the hospital too lol, so she must be bouncing back to her old self yea lol.

Great Missy

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gettin in a little late...but I'm glad to hear the surgery went well and that she's getting back to her being herself.

LITTLESUNRAY

Well Little Heather got her stitches ad tubes taken out yesterday and she is healing up really really well, just have to get used to her with a normal lip right now, cause for 5 1/2 months she had the cleft lip and then for 2 weeks we had to get used to her with the stitches and the tubes in so now it is like we have Heather but alittle bit of her is not her, she has gotten very very close to daddy since all this, she now says dadda and kissing sounds ( like you call for a cat or a dog to come to you) it is sooo cute to hear her. We will post up new pictures of Heather in a few days so everyone can see how good she looks now. Thank you very much for keeping Heather and the family in your prayer and thoughts threw all this, it has meant alot to us.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Well Little Heather got her stitches ad tubes taken out yesterday and she is healing up really really well, just have to get used to her with a normal lip right now, cause for 5 1/2 months she had the cleft lip and then for 2 weeks we had to get used to her with the stitches and the tubes in so now it is like we have Heather but alittle bit of her is not her, she has gotten very very close to daddy since all this, she now says dadda and kissing sounds ( like you call for a cat or a dog to come to you) it is sooo cute to hear her. We will post up new pictures of Heather in a few days so everyone can see how good she looks now. Thank you very much for keeping Heather and the family in your prayer and thoughts threw all this, it has meant alot to us.

Wonderful News Missy.

LITTLESUNRAY

well I am so happy of how far she has come with all this and I am happy to see her back to her self at playing on the floor rolling over again and being a normal baby cause she could only play just so much cause of the no-no's on ad she used to get so mad cause she could not do what she used to do before and now to see her playing again brings a big smile on my face.

Good news indeed.

Ford Truck Articles