Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Dent "Parts" We Find

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Couple hours...but I know a few guys out that way for a case of beer they'd probably snag it for me until I get out there in May.

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
Couple hours...but I know a few guys out that way for a case of beer they'd probably snag it for me until I get out there in May.

You looking for a visor Ben? I've got a brand new Lund visor laying here left over from 2HI.

And just out of curiousity......How much is a set of 16.5x9.75 8 lug Vector wheels going for now a days? Deciding if I want to part with my set or not!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wow John...good to see you're still around. I'm not really looking for a visor, I just know a lot of guys are looking for them. As for the rims last set I bought for $150...but I've seen them swing as much as $400 before. What are you looking to get for them??? You have any other stuff you want me to come pick over???

2HI2CU

NC
Yeah bud I'm still around.....doing the drag racing thing now! You're welcome to come pick thru all I've got left, if you don't mind crawling over and digging around in my old shed!! haha

2HI2CU

NC
John, have you got pictures of the wheels ?

Hey Mark.....pm me where I can send you some pictures, you were the first one who came to mind when I thought about parting with these. These were my dad's pride and joys when we had our highboy.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I've always said that people will pay what the marker will bear for parts...think this one might be just a little too high on any planet though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/73-74-75-76-77-78-79-FORD-F-SERIES-TRUCK-BRONCO-NOS-BLUE-DASH-PAD-/360902823934?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1979|Make%3AFord&hash=item54077c0ffe&vxp=mtr

I don't know why it won't let me directly link it.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Yeah..that...more power to him if he gets that though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll give him a call this afternoon.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts