Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fukken Wax?

Anyone ever try it?

0811_sbkp_06_z+fukken_wax+euro_style_auto_wax.jpg

Its been around for a while and has gotten some pretty rave reviews from members of a couple other forums I am a member of. Ive always been sort of skeptical of these wash and waxs in a can, but figured in the least, I can use it to make the brake dust on the Ram and the F-150 easier to deal with.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Never even heard of it. I'm with you, never really been a fan of those things. Question though...does it get rave reviews because of the name (kinda like Hooter's recognition) or does it actually work as advertised?

I'm going to find out how it works in a few days Ben. I'm sure some of the hype does have to do with the name (actually pronounced "few-kin"). I don't think there is any kind of replacement for a good hand wax, but if it works, it would be nice for quick "wild hair" shines.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
wow i looked at the name of the thread and was like uh? shouldnt this probably be uhm in the Lounge backroom at minimun Lounge?

then opened the thread and realized it was in the detailing sections...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm going to find out how it works in a few days Ben. I'm sure some of the hype does have to do with the name (actually pronounced "few-kin"). I don't think there is any kind of replacement for a good hand wax, but if it works, it would be nice for quick "wild hair" shines.

I'm looking forward to an unbias review of the stuff.

Fukken Wax kicks butt fellas. I should know, I use it religiously and I sell it! smilietease

I am not sure what the rules are here on the forum about advertising, so I don't want to cross any boundaries, if interest is there - I'll look into advertising here! YelloThumbUp

Basically, Fukken Wax is a waterless wash and wax product. Thats right, no need to wash your rig before waxing! Also great for shows! Works on practically everything (paint, wheels, trim, windows). You can Fukken Wax your ride in about a half hour.

Let me know if you guys have any questions. :)

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Maybe you can become a site sponsor

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
already shot a pm to the admin. smilieFordlogo

Pending an unbiased review, I'd buy from you.

Usually if my rig has been sitting for a while, I'll California dust it, then spray/wipe it down with the Meguiar's NXT...this stuff will do the same thing?

Pending an unbiased review, I'd buy from you.

Usually if my rig has been sitting for a while, I'll California dust it, then spray/wipe it down with the Meguiar's NXT...this stuff will do the same thing?

With Fukken, you wouldn't even need to dust it off. Just spray on, wipe with a microfiber, then buff off with a clean one. A dusty truck would only take about 15 minutes to complete. Can't beat that!

Anyone near St Louis? We can probably work up a time to meet up - I'll show you how it works!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
We have a bunch of folks in Missouri...and all three of our Admins are in MO...dunno how close to St. Louis though.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
With Fukken, you wouldn't even need to dust it off. Just spray on, wipe with a microfiber, then buff off with a clean one. A dusty truck would only take about 15 minutes to complete. Can't beat that!

Anyone near St Louis? We can probably work up a time to meet up - I'll show you how it works!

they are all about an hour away from there if im not mistaken. but still fairly close.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'll be at Lucas Oil stadium in about 2 months... :D

Ford Truck Articles