Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking to make Convey (on call or planned)

Raging Buck

New Jersey Chapter member
I been having an issue with going out in the woods and people fallin out, so I was wondering if anyone in the Berlin, Atco, Hammonton, Washington Township, Pitman, Williamstown, Voorhees, Somerdale, and just about anything near Blue Hole/Atco Woods area of New Jersey would be looking to exchange numbers to go mudding. Sometimes planned, sometimes random. We like to have our fun, I hope you guys do too. If anyone is interested to be in on some good old american fun (yes, beer included (whether we bring it or you)) let me know.

I'm also going to try to put a BIG thing together too for when my Bronco is healthy again and back on the road. So if anyone wants in message me and I'll send my number to you or just message me your name and number! I'll hit you up.

Please and thank you!

Raging Buck

New Jersey Chapter member
Come on boys (and girls). This lil girl needs the mud. I should have been born and raised in it. I love big trucks and I have a new respect for Jeeps. I am the life of the party out there and will always entertain yall whether I'm driving the Bronco, in the bed of a truck, or ontop of a jeep. Not to mention bonfires and I'm trying to host mud wrestling competitions .... guys vs guys and girls vs girls. We are go hard or go home type of people.

Last edited:

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
This isn't a super busy site with 100k people going over it each day. Sounds like good fun and good times, but i am in the Great State of Texas. Feel free to come down and we will show ya'll a good time...

Good luck with your ventures though.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Sounds like fun. Maybe if I can get my friends jeep some time I'll go.

Ford Truck Articles