Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Up top.....

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
....between the two tool bars and above the long white box containing, in this case "Ford Truck Fanatics > Welcome Center & Site Happenings > Suggestions & Site Support" (but anywhere else in the forums for that matter) appears the phrase, "cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%" align="center"> "

Why is that?

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Interesting. I've never touched the style, everything is on default. I am however, using FF as the browser and with ABP as a plugin.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
looks to me like somebody accidentally made a duplicate HTML tag.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Top bar where it says new posts used to say Forums.
It would be cool to have that back.
thanks.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Yes, Randy, there was. There used to be a direct link to your own gallery under the number of posts and above the reputation rating.(upper right-hand corner of post) I don't necessarily have to have it, but it was an easy way to post photos to your gallery.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Top bar where it says new posts used to say Forums.
It would be cool to have that back.
thanks.
Nvr mind, Found the new link right below it......
Silly me!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Randy, in your spare time....... I noticed that you no longer have color choices available on the fonts - only black, but only when you quote a previous post. If you type your own post, then it is available.(like that)

The Capital A with the black line underneath has a drop-down menu, but there are no choices.

Ford Truck Articles