Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

9-13 A show for the jersey guys (or de if ya wanna hike)

Kevsha

hackin' 'n' whackin'
This is a great show run every year by the south Jersey Mustang club, and hosted by holman ford at the dealership! i have entered this show for the past 3 years and walked away least year with a second place trophy for my Supercoupe in the T-bird class. All fords are welcome, and i fully intend to be there this year as well. there is usually an awesome showing of mustangs here

Presenting the 29th Annual
Mustang and Ford Fall Car Show

Sunday – September 13, 2009

Rain Date - Sept. 20, 2009

You and your family are invited to our first

South Jersey Mustang Club and Holman Ford Event

being held at our new location:

Holman Ford Lincoln Mercury
571 West Route 38, Maple Shade New Jersey 08052

Weather Hotline 800-923-4973

Want to enter your Mustang or Ford car?

Registration 9 AM – Noon -Judging/voting Noon - 2 PM

Contact Emil Hibian for registration and detailed information.

(609) 266-7529

or

Email [email protected]

Exciting News!

Fadi Cherfane, a long time loyal customer of Holman Automotive, plans on bringing his Ford Shelby 427 Super Snake to the Mustang Event on Sunday, September 13th. Fadi’s Shelby was one of the first privately owned vehicles to pace the Sprint Cup Series. His Super Snake recently received official pace car status and was given the opportunity to serve as an honorary starter at “Sam’s Town 300” Nationwide NASCAR race.

Jay McGill, Sales Representative of Holman Ford Lincoln Mercury, quotes “Fadi is a pleasure to deal with.” We look forward to seeing Fadi’s Shelby 427 Super Snake on September 13th. Don’t miss this one!

here is the flyer http://www.sjmustangclub.com/events/2009/holman_flyer.pdf

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts