Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Picking up new family member today.....:)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That might keep those pine needles from getting behind the trim.

Nothing gets by you, eh Mark? Good catch....I put a cover (bought one from LMC for the 77 during the winter months so it wouldn't get so dusty - coming in handy right now for the 79) on it until I can clean out one of my garage bays...hopefully this coming week or so.

I think you read me. :D

Like I said, I would have just slept in til noon then piddled around the garage the rest of the afternoon. It was nice to get out and do something! You owe me nothing.smilieFordlogo

Nope...I still owe ya! :wasntme: Forgot to mention that you gave me a nice room/bed/ and was able to take a nice hot shower before we took off......100X's better than sleeping in airports, hotels, or having to rent a car!

I'm still salivating over those Bison burgers.....super yummy!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You need a disclaimer...'No babies were hurt during the process of this photo shoot'

20130713_180001_zps5fb93634.jpg

20130713_180127_zps0f1abb54.jpg

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Baby is thinking....."If Dad thinks that it's his truck, he's got another thing coming".

The two tone is really cool and a nice combo.

Haha!!! I think you're right!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Baby is thinking....."If Dad thinks that it's his truck, he's got another thing coming".

The two tone is really cool and a nice combo.

Oh and we absolutely love the two tone; especially with the trim. Nice to have a slightly different style like that then the 77's solid color.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts