Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Publicity Ideas

Would there be anyway that we could organize to have promotional fliers and business cards printed up to spread the word about FTF? If so what would we put on them? How would we distribute them? It seems like a great idea to me, but it needs alot of input for it to work.

What do you guys think?

We are actually talkin about something similar in the Texas chapter right now!

I noticed the thread and was inspired to make one like it. Maybe a co-chapter effort is in order. I cant really do anything yet though considering our leader (Mr. Skandocious) isn't on here. ;) :)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Well I was thinking along the lines of the California Chapter banding together and doing something special for FTF. :)

ohhh sorry about that..

I was thining FTF as a whole, and then let the chapters do their own thing to.

(because some of us ain't in chapters....smilieneenar)

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I noticed the thread and was inspired to make one like it. Maybe a co-chapter effort is in order. I cant really do anything yet though considering our leader (Mr. Skandocious) isn't on here. ;) :)

Just tell him you took over in his absence...:rofl:

I'm sure he would understand...maybe..

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Some fliers were already created a while back. I was going to take on a project to revamp them and and make a fancy photoshop creation but I was told by the "powers that be" to hold off on that for a little while :p

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Some fliers were already created a while back. I was going to take on a project to revamp them and and make a fancy photoshop creation but I was told by the "powers that be" to hold off on that for a little while :p

So?...

Just go ahead and do it...What's the worst that could happen? They don't have to use them, just cause you make them! YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Aaron-- I do believe you're the one that sent me the PM about that. Would you mind shedding some light on the subject? Lol

Ford Truck Articles