Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CA Chapter Ski Trip-- Who's in?

Would you attend a CA Chapter Ski Trip?

• Total voters

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I posted yes, don't really hit the slopes but the Lodge has plenty of entertainment...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Aaron maybe we'll go up again on the 29th-- Tahoe is just a hop skip and a jump for me. Only an hour and a half from my moms house.

Eric-- you're welcome to come but if you don't hit the slopes I reckon you'll be pretty bored. Once I hit the mountain I usually don't come back down for at least 2 or 3 hours, and thats only for a lunch break.

I couldn't go this weekend because I have a wrestling tournament on Saturday, :(.

I did answer yes to the poll though. I will check my schedule.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I wish I was still in CA. I would totally be up for that. I just wanted to check out the CA. chapter, saw this and wanted to say do some skiing for me and HAVE FUN! Don't break any legs though OK? :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yup! We'll be at Squaw Valley on Wednesday. Unfortunately we're going up the night before so we can help y'all carpool. If you wanna make the trip, I'd love for you all to join us! :)

mSaLL150

California Chapter member
Bummer...i was just up there for the past 4 days....just got back today. My buddy has a cabin outside of Tahoe City about 15 mins from Squaw. The slopes were perfect, about 4 feet of powder! Good luck and have fun, have a good New Years! :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts