Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4x4 System

Michigan
haha 6 mph? Speedo dont work? lol I love auto hubs.. hahaha jk

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Who said anything about auto hubs :confused:

You don't have to use auto hubs if you have an electronic tcase. I replaced my auto hubs with Warn premiums after they left me stranded in a snowstorm going Tahoe :headbang:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha 6 mph? Speedo dont work? lol I love auto hubs.. hahaha jk

nah the tab that sticks out and holds the needle from going down wasn't able to fit with the new gauge face

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Id rather just throw in my manual shift BW1356 tcase, and get some manual hubs. I got em on my F350 and love em.

Michigan
Good idea chris. I love my warns as well ;)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Fixed the 4x4. Sweet. I took the switch out, got power going in and out, then I was like ok ck at the motor. Couldnt push and ck for power so I pulled the shift motor off, pushed the connector together and it clicked. Wierd right? Banged the shift motor on the driveshaft a few times. Then I went and pushed the button, and light finally came on, and I didnt hear anything, cked motor, it didnt move. So I banged it a few more times, pushed button and it moved and knocked the shift motor off the tcase skid plate. So I put it back on and put a 2 bolts on to hold it in place, then pushed the button, heard it move. Pulled motor off and it moved, so went into the back and went up a mound and put it in 4wd, it spun. Put in N and put it in L, yea it worked also. SWEEET

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ok so I fully tested out the 4x4 today. Yea shit works good. Was doin some hill climbing in the back yard 4L is super nice with it. Wish I had a 2 instead of just 1 and D, but shes shifting great in and out of 4wd

Michigan
Good to hear man. They handle nicely when off road dont they? :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea its sick, Love that short wheel base, and that I can have like a bunch of people in there.

Michigan
Yea you can fit alot of midgets in there!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, i dont know any midgets. Im not tall, but i aint a midget either lol.

Michigan
Me niether come to think of it....

Ford Truck Articles