Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Florida Chapter Role Call

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Ha ha I just checked the stutus of count of how many registered members there are in the Florida chapter....there is only one...and it's me.I am not only ecouraging ya'll to join the chapter and keep the info spreading about us but to also lend your name, hobbies, vehicles and locations within the state.

Junior aka Richard Holland
Tavares Florida 32778
1989 F-250 project
1995 F-150 Flareside

My contact information is readily available at the bottom of all my posts if you need a helping hand within my general vicinity, if you just wanna bs, or you have any issues.I expect alot of complaints pertaining to surewhynot (Tony).Just messin brother.lookin forward to it and rollout the names!

Mike
Winter Garden, FL 34787
97 F150 4x4
hopefully soon 80s ranger w/ 351W that im currently building

atcJESSEb

Florida Chapter member
ocala
i want to join but i dont kow how...
jesse
34471 ocala,fl
1997 F150 4.6l 2wd
custom exaust, cold air intake, trottle body spacer, 1.5" leveling kit, full sony sound system w/ 12in sub

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i want to join but i dont kow how...
jesse

Go to your user CP...on the left hand side there's a tool bar, 3rd from the bottom it says Group memberships...click on it. The click the bubble for Florida that says 'Join Group'...then submit by clicking Join group at the bottom.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
doubt it.. I bet 90% of them are yankees themselves (I ain't talkin north FL either! :rofl: )

Get out of here chebby boy.We don't take kindly to yer types round here.

lol.j/k.

Actually,I find that most of the people in North Florida are born and raised here.Most of the Yankees head straight for the Miami/West Palm/Key West areas.

atcJESSEb

Florida Chapter member
ocala
i was born and raised here never been much of anywhere up north mostly just stay in florida huntin for some good trails yeee hawww

Ford Truck Articles