Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Did you know..?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
My fuel pressure regulator is starting to fizzle... it's leaky or something. Either way it was a piece of junk I bought about 2 years ago to replace the original one that went out completely.

I went to buy the replacement... The old one I had was aluminum. This new one was Grade 8. The stupid thing cost $56. Can you believe that?

That is all.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Sucks Ryan. If it makes you feel any better, I just paid $317 to have my botched $350 exhaust job fixed. The first guy corn holed me for a CRAPPY job with a CRAPPY muffler. Had it done right this time. I've now got $800 exhaust (including the Magnaflow cats I bought on the side).

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Sucks Ryan. If it makes you feel any better, I just paid $317 to have my botched $350 exhaust job fixed. The first guy corn holed me for a CRAPPY job with a CRAPPY muffler. Had it done right this time. I've now got $800 exhaust (including the Magnaflow cats I bought on the side).

thats why im a mechanic and work on my own trucksmilietease

i put my own custom made exhaust on with a cherry bomb vortex muffler. it goes from the cat"empty" to the muffler then goes into duals and straight back on each side of the hitch. gotta love also being an exhaust shop and having a pipe bender at the shop:WooHoo:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
smilietease its cool when i need some help with my computer or networking ill call you

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts