Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Look what I found!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It would seem my old Bronco has passed hands a few times since I sold it. Kinda cool that the FTF sticker is still on it. :D

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/3758976840.html

3Ee3Ic3H55G95K55Jdd4m9474b541f35f1adc.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
From what I can remember, I scored it for around $1500 and sold it not running for $1200.

Since then, looks like the exhaust has been added, it's obviously running, I sold it with a full stereo system and working rear window. Guy I sold it to broke the window. It's still riding on the same tires that desperately need replacing, so knowing that (if I were to be buying again), I'd hit him back closer to the $1500 mark.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
How has the price fared since your ownership?

I was just going to ask!

From what I can remember, I scored it for around $1500 and sold it not running for $1200.

Since then, looks like the exhaust has been added, it's obviously running, I sold it with a full stereo system and working rear window. Guy I sold it to broke the window. It's still riding on the same tires that desperately need replacing, so knowing that (if I were to be buying again), I'd hit him back closer to the $1500 mark.

How come the heat doesn't work?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
How come the heat doesn't work?

Had the same problem in the F-SD... there's an actuator under the right side of the center of the dash. Heat works, you just have to manually flip the actuator.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
:eek: .............

Rest assured Brad. :D The next one I'd like to have would either be a 6.9 F-350 DRW 80-86 or a CC DRW 7.3 of the 87-91 flavor. They're getting hard to find, so it could be a minute before I find 'the one'.

Ford Truck Articles