Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bronco is leaving me today

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got it in 08 and it has served me well. I sold it yesterday and the guy is coming in about 15 min to pick it up. I will miss the Bronk!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Any farewell pics?

:(

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Actually sittin in the driveway now, hes pickin it up tomorrow. Didnt want to drive it without registering it

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My fav pic

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
It treated me great, i will miss it. I ran outta things to fix lol. Need a new junkbox to fix now.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I remember the picture now.....it was truly a transformation.....great looking Bronco....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sad day in FTF history...Enjoyed the chronicles of that rig's transformation.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well i get it for 1 more day, the guy couldnt find anyone to drive him down today, so he will come tomorrow. Its making me sad over here!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Funny story, so the guy came to pick it up, while I was at work. He called me and was like ok i picked up the bronk, and it died down ur street. Im like yea ok. He was like im serous. Hummm there isnt a used part left on the engine besides the timing cover and bolts lol. So i told him get it back to my house. Well the IGN control module took a dump the day before he came to look at it, and I changed it, well I didnt plug it in all the way. The plug popped off, hahaha. So i called him back and he was like fudgeeee since he was 60 miles away. I was like i tell you what if my friend will follow me down, ill drop it off. So I got 1 last hr drive in it to the guys house. Whooops

Ford Truck Articles