Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Ownership Change - Please Read

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hello Members & Friends,

Scott, Brad, and I have decided that it is time for us to transition Ford Truck Fanatics to Duncan, Randy, and Roger. It is time for several reasons. The site deserves more engaged Administrators and Owners that will bring renewed vigor and ideas for updates and growth. We are placing our trust in these long-time, highly involved members to steer the ship back on the right track. Among them, they each offer valuable skills that suit the challenges and tasks of keeping a website active and growing.

We considered selling FTF to a professional outfit that manages multiple online forums. However, we felt more comfortable in passing FTF on to a group that has the same passion for the site as we did when we started it in 2007. This is why we chose not to monetarily gain, as a demonstration of faith in the new owners, and additionally to show that we care about the roots of the website – the members. No one better knows what drives membership than regular members themselves. We believe FTF is in very capable hands.

Over the coming weeks you will see signs of the transition. Thank you for your devoted membership. You are invaluable to us, and your stewardship to keeping FTF a “nice place to visit” has been wonderful. Be assured, we still plan on visiting and being members, because this is such a great group of friends.

Thank You All,
The “Legacy” Administration

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Dear Ryan, Scott and Brad. I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to you three, for making what I have seen to be the most enjoyable truck forum to be on period. The site has always been very professional and very helpful for all us members and countless guest that visit everyday. FTF is such an example for present and future sites to follow, as it shows that a large group of members really can all get along without all the silliness that you to often see. A web site is only as fun, entertaining and informative as it is run and monitored, which is a lot of time and dedication by all of you, and I'd like to say thank you very much!!

I know that FTF is in very good hands with the new Administrators and will always be one of the top sites on the web!

A huge cheer for all! :)

Roy

Last edited:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Dear Ryan, Scott and Brad. I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to you three, for making what I have seen to be the most enjoyable truck forum to be on period. The site has always been very professional and very helpful for all us members and countless guest that visit everyday. FTF is such an example for present and future sites to follow, as it shows that a large group of members really can all get along without all the silliness that you to often see. A web site is only as fun, entertaining and informative as it is run and monitored, which is a lot of time and dedication by all of you, and I'd like to say thank you very much!!

I know that FTF is in very good hands with the new Administrators and will always be one of the top sites on the web!

Roy

Well put, Roy. I have decided to settle here because of the atmosphere on this forum, relaxed, but professional. I applaud the former owners also in their decision to keep the site "local".

I have also gained a deep respect for the new owners, in their knowledge and willingness to help. Thank you, "old" owners, and thank you, "new" owners.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thank you Brad, Ryan and Scott for choosing the route that you did and thank you for the vote of confidence in the three of us.

We will do our best to continue on in the great way you guys have built and run the site!

Fellro

Staff member
Our intent is to keep the site as we all have come to enjoy it. Scott, Brad and Ryan have put a lot into making this the place we all have more or less made our home on the Net, and we intend to keep it that way. I want to thank them for the initiative and vision to create this site, and the members for making it what it has become.

Roy

Well put, Roy. I have decided to settle here because of the atmosphere on this forum, relaxed, but professional. I applaud the former owners also in their decision to keep the site "local".

I have also gained a deep respect for the new owners, in their knowledge and willingness to help. Thank you, "old" owners, and thank you, "new" owners.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid = i really can't put it more eloquently than Roy and Doug have so i would just like to offer my personal thanks and gratitude to Brad,Ryan and Scott for their vision and direction they have given to this site.
To Duncan Roger and Randy i'd like to say i'm so pleased to hear that you guys are carrying on with the site as it (like so many other's say) has become my online home where i can hang with like minded people.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Here comes the metric system.... :D

Good luck you three, may the force be with you

Thanks Eric....and there is a better chance of me buying sandals and one of those trucks than the Metric System being used....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Big thanks to you guys for all of the work you have done getting this fantastic forum off the ground and forming it into the great group it is today. This is no doubt one of the best resources for Ford truck owners and it has helped considerable amounts of visitors and members alike. Everytime I hop on I learn something new. Here's to the future of this great forum! smilieFordlogo

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Thank you Brad, Ryan and Scott for giving us the honor of carrying the torch for the next leg of the race.
We hope to care on the race with the same up standing leadership and fairness that has made FTF such a great place to call home.

Fellro

Staff member
Thanks Eric....and there is a better chance of me buying sandals and one of those trucks than the Metric System being used....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We wouldn't want it to be so easy to figure out what we are doing like keeping things simple... ;) Mass organized confusion is much better:)

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Thank you Brad, Ryan and Scott for choosing the route that you did and thank you for the vote of confidence in the three of us.

We will do our best to continue on in the great way you guys have built and run the site!

One step closer to "Mystic Ruler." smilietease

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Roy

Well said! Ditto.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Again well said and ditto.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts