Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Software updated

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Yeah I need to change some color codes. At least it's close and people can sign up before it wasn't bringing up are you a human questions so no one could sign up.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i seeze a lot of glitches today......

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I use the black theme, never had any major issues.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
It's one thing to have a few glitches to deal with; it's another to delete entire databases (not FTF) when screwing with software. And then do it two more times down the road. :D

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
im seeing the HTML code for the site lol.. I just use whatever the default theme is for the site.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
This little snippet of code (cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%" align="center">) is a elusive little devil. Got the text colors changed that Mark saw. That string of code is hiding on me.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Today we had a software update performed. If anyone notices anything not working etc., please let us know!

Im here,

can we crash it now?

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
It's one thing to have a few glitches to deal with; it's another to delete entire databases (not FTF) when screwing with software. And then do it two more times down the road. :D

I still have those databases BTW

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
lol go smokey...

Yesterday I couldn't hardly get a page to change on FTF. Also kept getting weird pages with things moved around on them, and sometimes a pop up saying that page was not available. Also way slow.
Working fine this morning though.

The page that comes up every once in a while claims that FTF is to slow for google chrome.
I've also had trouble with my pc trying to keep up with google chrome. Tho I don't have trouble with other forums with the same server.
The times I have trouble are random.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts