Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

craigslist postings

seems like we should have a place to throw up craigslist ads we want to share. no reason for a new thread every time.

actually been to the place before. they're a collector car dealer www.fastlanecars.com. lots of cool stuff there but nothing I can afford. maybe something from the gift shop.

I have never actually been in there..but I have been on their site a lot. I contacted them about a couple of trucks as well as asking if they knew of a 56 in the area for sale. They kept trying to sell me different years, so I simply blocked their E-mail after a while. I kept telling them...I only wanted a 56 and they would not listen. LOL

.......My truck ain't worth jack anymore.

You can't drive one and expect the value to hold. I would imagine mine is worth about what I paid for it almost 3 years ago, even though I have put a lot of parts and work into it. And mine is one of the more popular years for ford trucks (not trying to start an argument with the older truck guys).

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You can't drive one and expect the value to hold. I would imagine mine is worth about what I paid for it almost 3 years ago, even though I have put a lot of parts and work into it. And mine is one of the more popular years for ford trucks (not trying to start an argument with the older truck guys).
I didn't expect for it to hold what I paid for it... But it would be nice if I could get damn near HALF of that, being only 2 years and 15k miles later :headbang:

Paid $8k for my truck 2 years ago, with 92k miles and a camper shell on it.

That I understand. I would have to "wait for the right person" to come along to get the initial investment back out of mine now. The economy is dropping daily. Trucks like mine are a luxury or a hobby, if you will. Not something anyone needs. Necessities are taking precedence now with us all.

It is getting hard to sell the older vehicles (any of them) now. I assume the larger trucks/SUVs and specialty vehicles (like the centurion) would be similar.

Not that I want to sell mine, but it could happen if I do not get some of these bill collectors and agencies off my back. LOL

Oh...I paid $5,400 for mine almost 3 years ago. No clue what I have in it now. I do not really want to know. :(

The explorer...would have lost most of its value by now...just because of age, mileage, and condition. It just gets driven once in a while.

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I didn't expect for it to hold what I paid for it... But it would be nice if I could get damn near HALF of that, being only 2 years and 15k miles later :headbang:

Paid $8k for my truck 2 years ago, with 92k miles and a camper shell on it.

Psst.... Skan.... don't read too much into mid-west prices. These guys wouldn't even know what a rust-free 10-15 yr old truck looked like. Left Coast prices are much higher- and with good reason.

Ford Truck Articles