Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

May Missouri Chapter Check In

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Man the weather broke long enough for the lawn to dry out (enough) to mow today! And my little sister is graduating from nursing school with Rockhurst today, so I had to go to the big city this morning.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Been MIA lately. Been working my butt off, averaging about 2-3 hours OT each night! Then when I am not working its softball season and coaching TWO teams this year, also throw in A LOT of Girl Scouts since I took the neighborhood chair position, I haven't had time to fart, much less get on here! I am even trying to find a new rig, but haven't been able to find time to LOOK!
Although I did find something, but have NO CLUE how to price the damned thing! Any ideas???? LOL

2006 Ford F-550 Extended Crew Cab Longbed Dually 4x4....
Tw_640.jpg

blacksnapon

Staff member
They're bringing back the oscilloscope for diagnostics. Studied Sync, My Ford/Lincoln touch, IA key dignostics, network diagnostics (can bus + and -).

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The Royals haven't had a winning season since 2003 (83W and 79L), and before that it was 1994 (64W and 51L - year of the strike). Man I wish we had a ball club that could win occasionally.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts