Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

alright guys.....

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
im gonna try to get a G2G goin for tn between here and a few other sites and a few people i know on sites that im not on. aiming for mid Febuary. like the 20th. this way everyone has time to plan for it. gonna see if there are any car shows goin on in that time frame and maybe go to it and then go eat somewhere... but lets try to get this goin guys. we gotta do some G2G's. im feeling lonely... lol.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Ann must not be doing a good job.lol.j/k.

Honestly,when you mention other sites,I don't think many people would go if a certain site with an E would be there.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
If FTE had a state get together, i would go, not to support there site or anything, but to network and meet other ford FANATICS!
Im not goin to do something with a group of people just cause one website is goin to represent... My problems are with the admin, not the users....
As is most everybody elses....
Lets keep that in mind before we snap to conclusions shaun...

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Ann must not be doing a good job.lol.j/k.

Honestly,when you mention other sites,I don't think many people would go if a certain site with an E would be there.

lol. that site is one of them only cause i have alot of connections with friends from there and a few are on here. im just trying to get the whole TN area Ford truck lovers all together. ill be making fliers and passing them out as much as i can to anyone i see that might be interested in my area. ill make em and post em here and all the sites that im trying to get to join in so they can hand them out in their own areas. but there will be 5 other sites including this one offered the the G2G.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
If FTE had a state get together, i would go, not to support there site or anything, but to network and meet other ford FANATICS!
Im not goin to do something with a group of people just cause one website is goin to represent... My problems are with the admin, not the users....

i couldnt have said it better don. i tried too. but you did the best explaination.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia

It's not that I have a huge problem with FTE,I'm still a member and I post most of my tech questions there.It's just that a few people here who are FTE rejects will have absolutely nothing to do with that site.It could also be vice-versa.It's just my 2 cents,as I could be wrong.It's still a possibility though.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
It's not that I have a huge problem with FTE,I'm still a member and I post most of my tech questions there.It's just that a few people here who are FTE rejects will have absolutely nothing to do with that site.It could also be vice-versa.It's just my 2 cents,as I could be wrong.It's still a possibility though.

yeah. my perma ban was recently reversed... idk how but ya know i aint gonna ask questions. im only pretty much active in the TN chapter over there.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
yeah. my perma ban was recently reversed... idk how but ya know i aint gonna ask questions. im only pretty much active in the TN chapter over there.

Well that's cool.I forgot my password,so I had to create a new account.I've been on there quite a bit recently trying to find out how to get my clock working.I just wish the site wasn't so big,it feels like you're in one of those non-denominational super churches.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader

turns out perma bans are only a year long, as mine was reversed recently as well...
I post up in the off-road section from time to time, mostly to help out the newbs... and pick fun at karl... cause im an arse like that.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Guys,

It's been civil thus far and no one has broken any rules. However, whenever the topic of other websites arises it is helpful to remind people of the site rules. We do not bash other websites. Remember what momma always used to say. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. YelloThumbUp

Thanks everyone.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
My mom always told me to find one thing you are good at and do it better than everyone else. So I picked nothing!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Guys,

It's been civil thus far and no one has broken any rules. However, whenever the topic of other websites arises it is helpful to remind people of the site rules. We do not bash other websites. Remember what momma always used to say. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. YelloThumbUp

Thanks everyone.

Ryan

Yea Ryan i was tryin to remain as civil as i could about it...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts