Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

351c/NP435 clutch fork

Hey guys, Ive got a 1978 F100 4x4, Ive lost the clutch fork,bearing and bell housing boot, Im running a 351c/NP435 with hydraulic clutch. while i was moving. can anyone lead me in the right direction on where to acquire some new parts. I am in New Zealand so finding parts locally is not an option but online will be fine, ive email jeffs bronco graveyard a few times before regarding some other parts but no replys at all. who else can i source parts from? just putting the rebuilt trans back in now and hopefully rebuilt engine in next week or when i get the clutch fork etc.
cheers in advance for your help.
Craig.

Last edited:
Hi Craig Welcome to the site ...... i'm also in NZ and am down in Waimate:). Try looking up Rockauto https://www.rockauto.com/ as they have one listed for $12.08 USD ..... parts there are cheap but your wallet will feel a little pain when it comes to freight.

Hi Craig Welcome to the site ...... i'm also in NZ and am down in Waimate:). Try looking up Rockauto https://www.rockauto.com/ as they have one listed for $12.08 USD ..... parts there are cheap but your wallet will feel a little pain when it comes to freight.

cheers Mark, im a couple hours south, in Dunedin, cheers for ya help. any chance you can clarify between the 2 options as both have compatibility for my year of truck, and both are for a 351c & manual trans

"BORG-WARNER N40002
Except 1/2 TON; Base Mode"

"BORG-WARNER N40000
1/2 TON; Base Mode"

also there is 4 different options for the release bearing which could be a pain

Last edited:
dont worry ive got it sorted, cheers for ya help there Mark, hopefully ill have the truck up and running to take up to rangiora at the end of jan

Ha - I was just down in Dunedin yesterday for my Daughters graduation .... Your'e more than welcome to call in on your way through if you want to catch up - I'm at G K truck and Auto Corner of Innes and High Street Waimate 6896278. I've had a pretty good sucess rate with Rockauto and also Northern Autoparts , One of the guy's here (Bill) put me onto a company called greensales who have a pretty comprehensive listing of NOS for our older Fords - they are really reasonably priced and have a good freight rate.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Ha - I was just down in Dunedin yesterday for my Daughters graduation .... Your'e more than welcome to call in on your way through if you want to catch up - I'm at G K truck and Auto Corner of Innes and High Street Waimate 6896278. I've had a pretty good sucess rate with Rockauto and also Northern Autoparts.

One of the guy's here (Bill aka BKW [NumberDummy on FTE]) put me onto a company called greensales who have a pretty comprehensive listing of NOS for our older Fords - they are really reasonably priced and have a good freight rate.
GREEN SALES CO. in Cincinnati OH (513-731-3304) has the E2TZ-7548-A (replaced D7TZ-7548-A & D9TZ-7538-A) .. Throwout Bearing / Obsolete

1977/79 F100/350 351M/400 / 1980/82 F150/350 351M/400 / 1978/82 Bronco 351M/400

DOTZ-7515-A
.. Clutch Fork / Obsolete

1970/78 F100/350 & 1978 Bronco / 1979 F100/350 & Bronco before serial number DG0,001.

OBSOLETE RELIABLE PARTS in Nashville GA has 1 = 229-786-5101.

NOS PARTS LTD in Waxahachie TX has 2 = 972-937-2201.

MILLER OBSOLETE PARTS in Binghamton NY has 3 = 607-722-5371.

CARPENTER NOS OBSOLETE PARTS in Concord NC has 18 = 704=786-5101.

Last edited:
well it took 4 days for my parts to get here, thats sweet. now to go see if my engine is ready for pick up. need to get this thing going asap, haha. cheers mark next time ill be up will be on the way to muscle car madness hopefully. and cheers bill/bwk also for you parts references

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts