Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Billet Grill

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
$250 sounds like a deal. Parts for these old Fords are getting very expensive...

JC Whitney may have a cheapy that's of acceptable quality...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
$250 sounds like a deal. Parts for these old Fords are getting very expensive...

JC Whitney may have a cheapy that's of acceptable quality...

Agreed...also worth checking ebay, CL, etc. I have a tendancy to scroll across parts rigs that have em...if I see one I'll PM you.

i been lookin every where, lmc is the only one i can find. i say its reduclus cuz a stock grill i could get for $75

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
i been lookin every where, lmc is the only one i can find. i say its reduclus cuz a stock grill i could get for $75

Where's your source??? New china made pieces of garbage are gonna run you $200. Quality reproductions are gonna run you $5-600. NOS will be closer to a grand.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
It sounds like he's just looking for the grille insert, which is made of plastic for the stock one. I don't think he needs the grille surround, which is the $5-$600 piece.

yea, thats all im looking for is the grill insert. stock its plastic, i want a billet grill insert

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Quality grill insert from DC is either $90 or $150, and I have it on good authority that an NOS one is at least $150 :D.
I think Tex put a billet grille on his truck, but if I recall correctly, he had a hell of a time reaching through for the hood release.

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Quality grill insert from DC is either $90 or $150, and I have it on good authority that an NOS one is at least $150 :D.
I think Tex put a billet grille on his truck, but if I recall correctly, he had a hell of a time reaching through for the hood release.

That is the reason I keep my grille stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup

Now there is something I never thought of. It would be tought to get to the hood release. Of course, I'm not into the billet grille anyway. I have two spare inserts and one spare surround. All used factory pieces. Nope, I don't want to part with them.

Ford Truck Articles